- Sub will introduce themselves and explain the agenda for the day, and pass out new reading logs
- I accidentally took the stamps home with me, so no stamps.
- I will collect logs when I see you next.
- Own your education: Chitchatting is not an option.
- Ask students to write their homework in their personal planner.
- Homework is:
- 45 min of reading
- prepare for Trial 3 by studying the North America map and understanding all notes related to 9/11 and ISIS. I have made copies of my notes, should you need them to supplement your own, or because you were absent. Make sure you do not copy them. I will know. They ARE my notes, after all :)
- Assignment #: 9 9/11 Commission Report Annotations
- Assignment #: 10 9/11 Commission Report Cornell Notes
- Assignment #: attached to 10 9/11 Mental Map
- Assignment #: 11 Events that Lead to 9/11 Cornell Notes
- Assignment #: 12 Intro to ISIS Cornell Notes
- Practice North America on your personal map whiteboards (in your binders)
- If you feel confident about the text, you may choose to work on your Book Review, as well.
- Sub will distribute the practice test. You will have about 15 min. Do not write on my test. Number their own sheet of paper 1-54.
- Exchange papers and grade using the answer keys provided.
- Yes, 15 minutes is enough time if you have studied.
- Yes, spelling counts.
- Yes, you need to spell out Washington, District of Columbia.
- No, I am not putting this in the grade book. I just want you to see how prepared you are for Trial 3 which will be on Thurs/Fri.
- I accept nothing less than a 3 on an exam.
- Put your own corrected Practice Test in the Unit Archived section of your binders. If you did not score a 3 or better on the practice test, you will need to make sure you allot extra time to study for both the geography portion and the Middle East vocab/content section.
*This map is just for the curious.

No comments:
Post a Comment